Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
See, I only read something about that today, but she said her friend John Paul stole the money? Never get the real story , her filter game is strong, it slipped one day and she’s like a wrinkled brown paper bag
Something like that. I think he provided proof that she had the money. Shes always wanting to raise money for something then try's to switch it up because an anonymous person in need reaches out to her but I think she just keeps it for herself

Nov 10, 2023
@OldbutNew do you know anything regarding the Sian situation. An account commented in Paula’s about it and when I looked there was a non mol order and pictures of injuries. I thought I saw you comment about it earlier.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Thank you for shouting me out in the comments love! 😘
I do pr
Nah how is she showing as “people you may know” …I don’t fing know her. 😩🤣🤣
IMG_4985.jpeg
this is exactly how I shown to Kelly isn’t it! And she assumed it meant I KNOW HER

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Ohhhhhh, I am so confused. I picked wrong day to come back in 🤦‍♀️
That period advert doesn't seem as bad now 😒🤦‍♀️
I'm here, so whatever you wanna say, you can it too me? Why was you shocked when I changed my opinion on those two? 🤔 I explained why I did.. didn't have an issue then lol. Also, I read in a thread about you and DBH, so I asked in claires live who was dbh and that I read in a thread there is some kinda history with you two, they didn't know anything about it but did explain who DBH was too be & that was it 💁‍♀️

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Where is this all coming from? How has a comment ive made been twisted so so so much 😑😬 I was explaining that recently people are saying CC is said group & actually it's only a few new ones that have appeared and not the OG ones, what I meant is all these new werid ones that have joined under said group, should be tarred in with everyone here but I obviously didn't explain it very well because it's been twisted so much 😭🤣

It's how its come across & how others not on this forum may take it

Reactions: cacklemackrel
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I was wondering this the other day but was too scared to ask 😂
I know at least one ignores me (could be more 👀)! I @‘ed them several times over a few days to wish them well when they would speak on an upcoming procedure and was the only one unanswered all times 💀 I did the adult thing and ignored them back 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm here, so whatever you wanna say, you can it too me? Why was you shocked when I changed my opinion on those two? 🤔 I explained why I did.. didn't have an issue then lol. Also, I read in a thread about you and DBH, so I asked in claires live who was dbh and that I read in a thread there is some kinda history with you two, they didn't know anything about it but did explain who DBH was too be & that was it 💁‍♀️
I'm just pissed you said sorry, I dunno why you need to be sorry because Tam gets hurt by the truth 😭 and you let Mabel get away with saying you make images of children farrrrr to easily

Feb 29, 2024
No, I've never sent voice notes to mabel. I got hold of Mazzas number in regards to mabels names being mentioned in a live about said group, that's the only interaction we had off tiktok, & mabel I've never spoken to off tiktok, only Mazza once to do a voice note regarding Mabels name being mentioned. Just correcting misinformation again 😑😬
Go tell someone who gives a s! You are a flip flop! On the ignore list you go

Mar 16, 2024
London
That's why I said that I couldn't respond reading your comments out of context.
I was surprised yes, I can't help my feelings.
If you had questions about me why didn't you just ask, why go in a live slating me and bring up something that you knew had upset me?

Status
Not open for further replies.