Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Have you not got someone’s arse to stick yourself up? Regardless of the facts you are a t! Yoy flip flop between people and cry and apologies when you get called out! You are also still talking to kat too knowing she is in a new server with aki! Go suck a big fat cock you weird t!
I don't think I cried once hun. Lol I've replied a few times to Kat in a live 😭 I've seen others aswell 💁‍♀️ oh your opinion of me hurts, let me go look for fs to give 🤣😭 put me back on ignore babe 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Do they know that your that other account that edits the wicked videos now? I don’t wanna say the name in case they don’t. Saying that I just practically explained who yous are 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Hahahahaha
I’m not sure you know. I had big beef with Kelly on that account too, so I’m sure she would have mentioned it if she knew.

🤣🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Weird because the man you did it too said different frankie you tryed to get him section 🙄 🤔
You forget people know your fing past on here and how you talk s about everyones Parenting
Are you referring to MH? Oh babe, this proves you don't have the slightest clue, because you wouldn't be saying that if you truly knew who MH was & what he did 😭🤣 word of advice, if your still communicating with said person, be very very careful because I'd hate for you to witness what I did with him.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
That's why I said that I couldn't respond reading your comments out of context.
I was surprised yes, I can't help my feelings.
If you had questions about me why didn't you just ask, why go in a live slating me and bring up something that you knew had upset me?
Because you left tiktok? I just asked a question about what I read in a thread, wouldn't call it slating, but I apologise if you took it like that, I was curious who DHB was, and whether the thread rang any truth 💁‍♀️

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Weird because the man you did it too said different frankie you tryed to get him section 🙄 🤔
You forget people know your fing past on here and how you talk s about everyones Parenting
Also, your the one bringing this up so do it ima just say it, of course I called a welfare check on the guy, because he was screaming while sticking needles into his head, and other areas on his body.. who the do wouldn't call a welfare check.. learn your facts hun before you come diving in head first.

Status
Not open for further replies.