Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Ah, I didn't say you were slating me, the others in the live were.
I made it quite clear that I was confused by your comments because I was reading them out of context.
I had spoken about the rumour in lives and addressed it, you had seen some of it at least. I have no idea why this rumour is suddenly so important to a group of women when it wasn't when it 1st came out and the person who started it all has admitted she took a random comment made on tattle 2 years ago and ran with it.
DHB was my friend, I was friends with his wife and spent time with his daughter too. We had a falling out over something silly, we went separate ways, we later spoke and sorted out our issues, away from the app and we spoke a few times after. However as we no longer had a common ground on tiktok our friendship fizzled out and we haven't spoken for a long time. I find it disturbing that people are talking about my marriage without a single bit of evidence and mentioning this poor bloke who has only recently gotten married.
No, never heard you address the DHB situation. You also weren't being slated at the point I asked those questions. I don't remember, the thread where I read it, might have been your thread personally, saying about you being rejected etc, & was curious if this was how the whole affair thing was even started, as I assumed it was Connor that started it, from what you had said, so since Connor was in that live, I asked. & was curious as to who dhb was, & apparently he was a scammer or something.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
_678f5c8b-dbaf-4ca8-a644-be461cb73f25.jpg

Mar 16, 2024
London
No, never heard you address the DHB situation. You also weren't being slated at the point I asked those questions. I don't remember, the thread where I read it, might have been your thread personally, saying about you being rejected etc, & was curious if this was how the whole affair thing was even started, as I assumed it was Connor that started it, from what you had said, so since Connor was in that live, I asked. & was curious as to who dhb was, & apparently he was a scammer or something.
DHB is someone who went after the begs on the app, mostly.
Connor didn't start the rumour it was started by mazza because she told them when she was friends with them in revenge for me telling someone that their feelings were valid when they had said something negative about her. I was purely acknowledging this person's feelings as I didn't know mazza at all to make any judgement about her

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
DHB is someone who went after the begs on the app, mostly.
Connor didn't start the rumour it was started by mazza because she told them when she was friends with them in revenge for me telling someone that their feelings were valid when they had said something negative about her. I was purely acknowledging this person's feelings as I didn't know mazza at all to make any judgement about her
Wait so is DBH a good person or not? 🤔 I'm so confused. Is there not any way you can message me on tiktok as I wanna log back out of here, & stay inactive like i was before 😭 just knew there would be comments to address after that live, anyway if there is do that, that ima log out and delete account as found out how to do that x

Status
Not open for further replies.