Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I'm just pissed you said sorry, I dunno why you need to be sorry because Tam gets hurt by the truth 😭 and you let Mabel get away with saying you make images or children farrrrr to easily
I know, I said sorry for mentioning her parenting, & should have just kept my opinions based on her. - because I guess I shouldn't really bring up someone's parenting, & should just focus my dislike on the adult, just my opinion, I did try to say in noway did I make a picture of tinks kids, it was infact a cartoon AI, but I got spoken over so much, I didn't see the point of keep trying to explain it 😕 anyone can look in here I guess & see it's just a cartoon AI if they wanted to see the proof 💁‍♀️

Nov 10, 2023
Yeah, so this will only make sense to you, if you remember someone called sugartits, Leo, kimshane, kirsty tate & kirsty Lane??
Kimshane I know of vaguely. I scrolled into a live of her arguing with some people form that 3 letter group back last year.

Nov 10, 2023
Irish Kelly I can still see the live even when you block me, I just can’t comment. So 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
IMG_4986.png

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
I know, I said sorry for mentioning her parenting, & should have just kept my opinions based on her. - because I guess I shouldn't really bring up someone's parenting, & should just focus my dislike on the adult, just my opinion, I did try to say in noway did I make a picture of tinks kids, it was infact a cartoon AI, but I got spoken over so much, I didn't see the point of keep trying to explain it 😕 anyone can look in here I guess & see it's just a cartoon AI if they wanted to see the proof 💁‍♀️
Yeah it was me... well at least one of them was, I did comment but noone seemed to pay any attention to it. I also didn't ask AI to include the kids, it just does a really good job of creating a realistic representation of what you describe.

Status
Not open for further replies.