Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
What did I do?
It was quite funny, so he went live & was aruging with hatter, & then he said what none of CC have ever told someone to go and kill themselves bla bla bla, & most people were like the do... noone has done that and if we saw it we would ignore, then he pulled out a screenshot from his CC folder, where you said that you hope there is a bubble when he injects heroin, & when it was your name on the comment i was like oh do sake ๐Ÿ˜ญ didn't see that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

do it, comment cafe been chatted about so
Much today I canโ€™t resist but return. Not quite as impressive as Judas and her few weeks, I may have lasted 2 days. The cat pissing on the meow meow bag was just too good ๐Ÿ˜‚
I keep saying weeks but it was actually about 10 days ๐Ÿ˜ญ why did you rage quit ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Does anyone know the name of the live that buster and Alex are arguing in
7238430D-A17D-42A7-97C7-442B0B4141F1.jpeg

Reactions: HereForTea
It was quite funny, so he went live & was aruging with hatter, & then he said what none of CC have ever told someone to go and kill themselves bla bla bla, & most people were like the do... noone has done that and if we saw it we would ignore, then he pulled out a screenshot from his CC folder, where you said that you hope there is a bubble when he injects heroin, & when it was your name on the comment i was like oh do sake ๐Ÿ˜ญ didn't see that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That's a bit dramatic. I said that because he blocked me and I was dead angry ๐Ÿ˜. But if he doesn't inject heroin I dunno why he's so angry. Maybe he's switched to smoking it and if that's the case I hope his crack pipe is made of dodgy resin and explodes โ˜บ๏ธ

I just went to the shop again because I wanted some pop and the creme eggs were reduced down further to 25p for a box of 5. So now all together I have like 100 crรจme eggs. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Might dox myself so you can send me some I love a creme egg ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Status
Not open for further replies.