Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Wait so is DBH a good person or not? 🤔 I'm so confused. Is there not any way you can message me on tiktok as I wanna log back out of here, & stay inactive like i was before 😭 just knew there would be comments to address after that live, anyway if there is do that, that ima log out and delete account as found out how to do that x
I personally don't think he's a bad person but didn't always agree with his methods.
I don't know how active he is on the app anymore so don't think it's really important. He was liked by a lot, hated by a lot, I don't have any tea to spill on the guy, there wasn't any big drama and I think people were frustrated by that because they wanted drama and there wasn't anything. I don't have anything bad to say about the man myself but others probably do.
I can't message you I am afraid as I have deleted tiktok and I won't be coming back on.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Tell me Angie has never been through dv without telling me!! How dare she excuse ppls behaviour!!! Yes Angie you do lack empathy!!
Yeah I came off when they were talking about DV again, I just can’t sit there and listen to Angie talk like she’s an expert on it all. Pisses me off so much. Lying b.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Good wifes are at home doing arts & crafts
200.gif

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don't know what's going on
Yesterday / day before at some point Toni called all the emphysema babes “slags” and “hyenas on heat” because it’s likely they’ve all got Alex Argos pen in their inbox. they all were INCANDESCENT with rage particularly road man Claire, and it went on and on endlessly and they were telling Alex how bad Toni was etc. one of them was saying how it’s rubbish they can no longer talk about sex toys on live with Alex like they used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.