Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Morning twats. was watching Tony’s live as they’re outing wronguns, great but why the do allow Angie in the box. It’s not gone unnoticed either that you’re often popping off and look more wired as the evening progresses. Makes it hard to support what could be a good cause when the host is off his nut.
I thought the same. Tbh I thought he was sniffing the snow. His eyes were progressively looking more and more pinged.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Is 10,000 little coins in the beg battles about a grand or is it different?

Angie made good money yesterday, so she'll be itching to get hammered.

Tony basically fed around with her for hours, for being the clout chaser she is. She'll be in a sty mood because she's dropping into side character.

Pissed angry Angie building towards a bender? Some mod or box beg is getting it.

Mar 16, 2024
London
Oh Mummy B look what you've done 🤣🤣
OIG1.ZwqXquHWuf8.jpeg
What did I do? I had taken meds and was well out of it!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Morning twats. was watching Tony’s live as they’re outing wronguns, great but why the do allow Angie in the box. It’s not gone unnoticed either that you’re often popping off and look more wired as the evening progresses. Makes it hard to support what could be a good cause when the host is off his nut.
I bet its all part of the intervention that is working really well. They've slipped her over to Tony. Pass the pisshead. Tony's turn this week.

Nov 10, 2023
Just a little FYI but I didn't no on here people can follow you. Had some weird account called Mairokart follow me. So I've hit ignore on them. As when I went and looked at their profile they have been commenting and liking post in a room that I saw someone mentioned that's a bad room. Just wanted to make everyone aware.
I didn’t know people could follow you, I’m off to have a look at mine now.

Reactions: Medusa
Mar 8, 2024
Is 10,000 little coins in the beg battles about a grand or is it different?

Angie made good money yesterday, so she'll be itching to get hammered.

Tony basically fed around with her for hours, for being the clout chaser she is. She'll be in a sty mood because she's dropping into side character.

Pissed angry Angie building towards a bender? Some mod or box beg is getting it.
Interstellar costs 10,000 coins which works out £130 ish but after tiktok taking their % person receiving it gets around £39 nuts right!

Status
Not open for further replies.