Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does that fcuk account look familiar are they part of that 3 letter group ive seen them before but can't think where
Screenshot_20240403-013930_TikTok.jpg
Looks like the same profile pic as Sarah something from that group! I’m 95% sure you’re right

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Morning All...
Urhhhh I feel rough today, got an Angie style hangover & I only had a few 🤮🤮🤮
Then top it off 1st live u scroll into there's cockerpoo Bigging Up Red & lukrs FYP .
I swear that woman has an anserw for everything she's so swirmy I really don't like her, I don't no what it is but it's just how she goes from box to box telling every1 what they want to hear nahhhh man

Mar 23, 2024
China
Just a little FYI but I didn't no on here people can follow you. Had some weird account called Mairokart follow me. So I've hit ignore on them. As when I went and looked at their profile they have been commenting and liking post in a room that I saw someone mentioned that's a bad room. Just wanted to make everyone aware.
Same!!! I thought it was strange

i do none of the above, and have 10. there's hope for you and if not, there's diamond art.
I have two options. I could go down the diamond art route, however, there’s always the option of launching furniture off balcony’s. I don’t think I could handle 5 seconds of diamond art if I’m honest

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
I don't have that, Maybe coz I am.using my phone and am.on website not the app?
On the phone - Click on the three lines, it brings a drop down menu - Click your username - Click "your account" - Your profile - Scroll down a little and you'll see Latest activity/Postings/About - Click About - You should see your followers and anyone you are following :)

• Love
Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Status
Not open for further replies.