Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Anyone ever find out what happened to duvet puke of doom? Did it get washed? Is it still crusty?
Screenshot_20240329-182420~3.png

kels anxiety

Mar 15, 2024
sunderland
So you didn’t get in miss reds box and offer her your jewellery? I most definitely saw you in angies for a good while after the Rhys group chat thing, and you had a lot to say about j and miss red. You definitely enjoyed the way Angies hangover hoop smelt for a while.
No 😂😂😂 ive always got a lot to say about red because we dont get on.

Apparently i was also angies mod which was also a lie. Tiktok is a fz playground of chinese whispers.

Medusa

I never did support miss red...I supported Rhys. He turned out to be a wrong un.

And i never supported angie, that was made up s to support peoples narrative. Thats the moment i pissed off from all the drama.
You were Rhys mod and you were trying to get Red to mod you until the voice notes came out. I know you on my main account. 👀

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Make a new anonymous account and stop using this one! We don’t want to see you pushed out because of those fs ❤️
Unpopular opinion incoming…I strongly agree. She still talks personally in here too and mentions we “all support her”. most of her comments are about herself in some way and after all that hoo haa it feels like maybe may get confused and end up being upset.

It also means comment cafe gets mentioned still in lives as if we move as one with one opinion which is absolutely not the case.
Coming back anonymous means she can be on a level with us all and not need to be personal.
Luckily the paragraph despiser has me ignored so she can’t s it off / 💖😈

Oh wait, is she the one who Rhys said behind the scenes she should shove her jewellery up her arse? 🤣🤣
Bingo. Apparently she never liked miss red and wasn’t rimming Angie just to be able to join in in slagging off j and miss red 😂. Cringe. Why not just dislike everyone and go rogue like the rest of us

Status
Not open for further replies.