Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you would like a pfp made about your name, in a cafe setting with a laptop - reply with:

Hair colour
Race/skin colour

Or

Preferred animal
Hope it’s still fitting but I changed mine to be a cartoon version of Zia holding money and next to a door with a sign saying “basement” above it cause I’m trying to stay in character 🤎🤎

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Nobody has anything on me but she has gone on and on about some Mandy who supposedly lives 3 streets away 😂and knows her address so has to watch what she says 💀
So she has to watch what she says about some creators but not other creators on the app?

Who the do is this Mandy? She must be at least an end level boss to have that power.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I hope this is ok ✨
IMG_3170.jpeg
Ooooooh I LOVE IT - thank you 🥰🥰🥰

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
'i try to be the best person and thats why i dont troll and get myself into vendettas' - miss red 2024
You are literally GOADING a 20 year old trans person (or if people refute that a person with severe identity issues) going on about her daily when no one asks you to and most of your followers dont care? you are TWENTY YEARS OLDER THAN HER. please explain miss red x

Medusa

Zac is a scamming t! An now his all "spiritual" na mate a piece of s is still a piece of s! He tries so hard to funny it gives second hand embarrassment 😭 he gives me the creeps!
But.. if anyone dares to bring the subject up or asks about all the scamming he did, He either claims he paid it back, Michelle Michelle tried to make him fix the Beyonce raffle, or the person he called 'Mum' and owes thousands to is a bitter troll. And now he sits at N01 in the popular most days. People need to give their heads a wobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.