Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Eee can I have one please. Sorry to be a pain as I’ve seen you’ve done loads already.

Black hair, green eyes, nosey b 😂😂
Here you go, sat with lots of little eyes and spies 🤣

IMG_3173.jpeg

Ohhh miss red in not happy with angie 🤣🤣😭😭😭
Angie will instantly say "my clapper was shared," 🥱🥱

Bored angie ul be sucking miss reds arse in a week
Watch how angies mental health is going to remain in tact through any bullshit she has, right now. Well up until that group do actually turn on her, which they will. I have no doubt she had that all set up yesterday. When Alex went into clapper but she had a nice little message instructing her to answer that call on live.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I can respect it looks that way, I can certainly agree that it didn’t go to plan. However, Alex did not bring them back. They were already back. I stopped watching certain lives about 2/3 months ago because the members were being sent over from clapper to troll the certain creators or demand them into clapper. There has been doxxing of things via TikTok account names, pfp and TikTok videos.

Alex went in there and stated he’d seen aki was back there. Alex just made people aware that all this was going on. Angie and Kelly brought it to bigger audiences on TikTok by streaming that clapper. Aki has been in here since before yesterday. This was always going to happen.

I’m not defending Alex, but the certain group ruined the area of TikTok I spent most time watching for a good 9 months or so
Honestly if Alex ran into a burning building and saved 50 babies and 50 puppies id still hate the t.

But I get what you are saying about plm 👍 I'm gona tell everyone Brigham set up PLM so heads up for my future comments haaahahaaa 🤣 jokes

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Can I just ask why everyone in Miss Reds is bigging up mad hatter (especially pearl) and saying keep doing your amazing content blah blah. She’s a fing drunk. She goes live and gets drunk and causes a scene.

Tell me how this is any different to Angie or Emz? They’re all drunks in my eyes. Why is mad hatter getting a pass when she literally gurns her tits off the entire time and is clearly not just on alcohol.

IMG_0124.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.