Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
And now he receives not only gifts but 100a of PO box items from his "fans"
Lots of them are women of age to be his mother, he calls them mum, grooming them. Lots have either lost a child or have grown up children and miss the motherly relationship they had. It’s AWFUL. Lots of words in his chat are blocked or get muted.

I asked him are you still asking old women for cash on PayPal fairly recently and his face dropped and he was so uncomfortable and then of course I was muted then blocked

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
The whole message thread was ASTOUNDING. he told so many lies. His excuses after “she sent me money without asking loads of times”. He told her so much he was broke lost jobs etc so she worried for him and that’s why she sent money. She also was being called mum by him. It went on for months and amounted to thousands by the end
I'd heard about it but never seen it...

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Ohhhh and she’s straight into rants ! It’s gonna be a beautiful day
Season 2 Nana GIF by Nanalan'

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I don’t know her at all but I couldn’t believe what I saw and so became invested in the situation. I took those screenshots as she’d already posted and deleted them due to his harrassment. Saying Danielle wasn’t as ill as she said was MENTAL. And shows how mean he is.
Exactly this! Danielle often ended in years because of his lies, he wouldn't leave her alone even when proven she was ill...I will never change my opinion of him...

Medusa

If angies in with that group, which I’m sure she is. Her main priority is to split Alex apart from Miss Red, cause she hates that
Of course she is... That's where the scripted phone call came from last night. If anyone believes that call was real then they're a bigger plum than I thought.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Why doesnt she do the research on why alex was in that. Clapper I didn't see him licking anyone's ass like linz does with her .

Reactions: cacklemackrel
Status
Not open for further replies.