Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
IMG_0593.jpeg
Ew...

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Wow..just wow...he's low
The whole message thread was ASTOUNDING. he told so many lies. His excuses after “she sent me money without asking loads of times”. He told her so much he was broke lost jobs etc so she worried for him and that’s why she sent money. She also was being called mum by him. It went on for months and amounted to thousands by the end

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I know her, she was VERY unwell...even did chemo on live to prove she was truthful, I spoke to her several times when she was distraught at his lies, it was horrible, awful when she was already low..he's scum
I don’t know her at all but I couldn’t believe what I saw and so became invested in the situation. I took those screenshots as she’d already posted and deleted them due to his harrassment. Saying Danielle wasn’t as ill as she said was MENTAL. And shows how mean he is.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
The whole message thread was ASTOUNDING. he told so many lies. His excuses after “she sent me money without asking loads of times”. He told her so much he was broke lost jobs etc so she worried for him and that’s why she sent money. She also was being called mum by him. It went on for months and amounted to thousands by the end
I remember when this all happened he's a low life scum bag

Status
Not open for further replies.