Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Zac da brat financial grooming last year this is about 5% of the messages. He kept doing this till he owed her thousands.
IMG_3017.png

IMG_3013.png
IMG_3014.png
IMG_3015.png
IMG_3016.png
@Gail_Platts_wig
And anyone else that missed my Zac Da Brat screenshots from last year.
Michelle is who he groomed called her mum. This was in august he forced her to delete her profile since. WISH i had filmed this not just taken screenshots as this is literally a fraction of the texts.

What do people reckon re that phone call? Who set it up and who was in on it / who didn’t know? I don’t know who the PLM people are so I don’t have the context of what side the Aki caller would be on
If it wasn’t a set up with Angie, why did she answer an unknown number on live on speaker? She’s never done that before. Also, why didn’t she ring the police? She has in the past for everything. Why, every single time that she said “and then aki called me” it was followed by “god knows how he got my number” every single time? Because she knew how he had her number. She fell out with Johnny and they jumped at the chance to then get her on board. I believe that 100%

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
he declared that she wasnt as unwell as she claimed to be. all because she was callign him out for grooming her mother. he is actually sick in the head and SO selfish and self absorbed. God knows how many other women he calls mother and asks for money from.
I know her, she was VERY unwell...even did chemo on live to prove she was truthful, I spoke to her several times when she was distraught at his lies, it was horrible, awful when she was already low..he's scum

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Zac da brat financial grooming last year this is about 5% of the messages. He kept doing this till he owed her thousands.
IMG_3017.png

IMG_3013.png
IMG_3014.png
IMG_3015.png
IMG_3016.png
Omfg!! His vile! Grooming vulnerable women he fits right in with all the other begs then! So if someone wants ti be tiktok famous they need to con people out of money, commit dv and sa, talk about kids 247 and all the rest I'm missing. I really fing hate the human race!

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
@Gail_Platts_wig
And anyone else that missed my Zac Da Brat screenshots from last year.
Michelle is who he groomed called her mum. This was in august he forced her to delete her profile since. WISH i had filmed this not just taken screenshots as this is literally a fraction of the texts.
Wow..just wow...he's low

Status
Not open for further replies.