Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2024
Warrington
I don’t go into Chester’s, I remember like over a year ago he seemed obsessed with EQ, was called evil Chester and he was a horrid bastard. Always seemed drunk. Is he a big drinker?
Maryanne is absolutely more switched on than people give her credit for. People treat her like a child honestly and it is cringe to listen to. She's grown!!

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
IMG_0185.jpeg
This one still running her mouth :ROFLMAO: The only people who play judge & jury are you lot. They’re like a coven of spiteful witches burning someone different at the stack every week!
fire burn GIF by Burger Records

Morning everyone, just read a few pages but it’s just the same things isn’t it? Everyone knows what Emz done to Markus, it’s on FYP so why sharing it now? No doubt “Sarah” will get bladdered and sh again tonight
No it actually went wild. Angie decided to lecture us on mixing diazepam and alcohol after admitting she’s addicted to diazepam again. Then Angie has a proper Q&A with us and perhaps said a bit too much. I’ll just get a few things sorted and I’ll just upload the entire thing I caught to my TikTok page, no edits and if any of the good pages want to screen record and edit it as they wish, please please do 💩💩💩💩

Status
Not open for further replies.