Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0185.jpeg
This one still running her mouth :ROFLMAO: The only people who play judge & jury are you lot. They’re like a coven of spiteful witches burning someone different at the stack every week!
fire burn GIF by Burger Records
When’s she getting her own thread on here? 😂😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
CAN THE SCREENSHOTS OF ZAC BEGGING FOR MONEY BE SHARED AGAIN PLEASE

No it actually went wild. Angie decided to lecture us on mixing diazepam and alcohol after admitting she’s addicted to diazepam again. Then Angie has a proper Q&A with us and perhaps said a bit too much. I’ll just get a few things sorted and I’ll just upload the entire thing I caught to my TikTok page, no edits and if any of the good pages want to screen record and edit it as they wish, please please do 💩💩💩💩
What was the topic she said too much about? So much happened in an evening

They all fully believe Jojo even though the evidence literally would stand up in court against her

Reactions: Deleted member 1815

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
No it actually went wild. Angie decided to lecture us on mixing diazepam and alcohol after admitting she’s addicted to diazepam again. Then Angie has a proper Q&A with us and perhaps said a bit too much. I’ll just get a few things sorted and I’ll just upload the entire thing I caught to my TikTok page, no edits and if any of the good pages want to screen record and edit it as they wish, please please do 💩💩💩💩
Off to watch that thanks for posting

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I've been online ALL of 10mins & I've got the feeling that Every1 is just gonna Forgive Jojo... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️..
She's been up all night crying, ger mates are having none of it.
And give it time,... We will be blamed for EVERYTHING !!
I can hear it now, none of this started till CC came around ..... NAHHH YOU IDIOTS ITS ALWAYS BEEN GOING ON JUST YOU DIDNT HAVE CC TO CALL IT OUT B4.

What was the topic she said too much about? So much happened in an evening

They all fully believe Jojo even though the evidence literally would stand up in court against her
About her Snapchat group of people she sends to mass report people. She listed the people she has managed to get bans and even reasons why she got them banned. I was clearly angering her questioning about lies from a year ago, but she did her usual deflection, she stated how she believes miss red won’t talk about her due to her MH and also she’s scared because of the clapper thing.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I don’t know who you are on TikTok so won’t see your upload 😞

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
IMG_0185.jpeg
This one still running her mouth :ROFLMAO: The only people who play judge & jury are you lot. They’re like a coven of spiteful witches burning someone different at the stack every week!
fire burn GIF by Burger Records
You see Frankie ALWAYS kept saying about people online are not friends & SHE DOES NOT make mates online.

But then I noticed her cosying up with certain people & even getting modded ....
Then the other day it came out bout her messaging mazza ect and I've had dms off frankie in the past... like of you don't wanna make mates, or not here to be liked then why are you ALL UP in their arse ?? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.