Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
As for the Leesh situation. I stand by what I said last night.
You SHOULD of gone to the police first !!!!
Emailing a school during Easter holidays is NOT safeguarding these kids right now !!!

You've ALL named this woman over tiktok & read out those distuging messages thst are including a minor . NOW this woman has REMOVED her account & will probably pop up on a née account in a few days doing the same. But NOW she will go unnoticed & get away with it until thr next group catch her out

This is WHY you should of just gone to the police, then once the police had arrested her THEN do your awareness.
NOT read out ALL the EVIDENCE ONLINE FFS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
After listening to them talk about Jojo I’m feeling bad for going into the live to tell them what Jojo did in here. But she’s deffo guilty? But maybe I shouldn’t have waded in like a big busy body waaaa
Bored Will And Grace GIF by Cameo

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
After listening to them talk about Jojo I’m feeling bad for going into the live to tell them what Jojo did in here. But she’s deffo guilty? But maybe I shouldn’t have waded in like a big busy body waaaa
Bored Will And Grace GIF by Cameo

Nooo don't you feel bad.
You've done nothing wrong , you only pointed out her Digital footprint on here.

People need to START owning their s. Then comment cafe wouldn't have to keep doing it for them

You did a good job don't worry .

Mar 17, 2024
the void
I don’t go into Chester’s, I remember like over a year ago he seemed obsessed with EQ, was called evil Chester and he was a horrid bastard. Always seemed drunk. Is he a big drinker?
aaah its the same guy, i was lost when people started talking bout 'chester' but it makes sense its him, hes always been a nasty little man

Feb 29, 2024
As for the Leesh situation. I stand by what I said last night.
You SHOULD of gone to the police first !!!!
Emailing a school during Easter holidays is NOT safeguarding these kids right now !!!

You've ALL named this woman over tiktok & read out those distuging messages thst are including a minor . NOW this woman has REMOVED her account & will probably pop up on a née account in a few days doing the same. But NOW she will go unnoticed & get away with it until thr next group catch her out

This is WHY you should of just gone to the police, then once the police had arrested her THEN do your awareness.
NOT read out ALL the EVIDENCE ONLINE FFS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
100 % agree with you. A child could have been listening to that live and also the account has a sens child in her TT videos. Tam telling people not to watch if triggered just isn't good enough! Used to watch her on FB and she would scream and shout the chat longs out in the street. Who needs to listen to vile chat logs to bring a wareness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.