Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

I'm quickly jumping on to salute you ALL for keeping it real and showing everyone that reads here, Whether you love us or hate us - Comment Cafe comes with FACTS.
I'm juggling a few things so I've not been on much. But I have you all on in the background and I'm listening in.
Well done and keep being the amazing little fers you are.

And, Pearl- YOU'RE A RACIST t. You involve yourself in everyone's s, acting like you're some gangster granny. You deserve to be cancelled. Carry on crying, b!
DG, you've been a racists prick since you joined the app. Quit saying "people are snow flakes" instead of BEGGING on an app, go and educate yourself. You lanky streak of piss.
YOU HAVE ALL SMASHED IT THESE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS. I'll Catch-up with you little legends soon. 😘

Last edited:

Red Queen

Mar 28, 2024
America
Tam just re-evaluating her life decisions

Attachments

• Tam.jpg
    Tam.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 22

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I'm quickly jumping on to salute you ALL for keeping it real and showing everyone that reads here Whether you love us or hate us - Comment Cafe comes with FACTS.
I'm juggling a few things so I've not been on much. But I have you all on in the background and I'm listening in.
Well done and keep being the amazing little fers you are.

And, Pearl- YOU'RE A RACIST t. You involve yourself in everyone's s, acting like you're some gangster granny. You deserve to be cancelled. Carry on crying, b!
DG, you've been a racists prick since you joined the app. Quit saying "people are snow flakes" instead of BEGGING on an app, go and educate yourself. You lanky streak of piss.
YOU HAVE ALL SMASHED IT THESE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS. I'll Catch-up with you little legends soon. 😘
Exactly I’m so proud of our little community. Even when people in here haven’t been sure if somethings offensive they’ve asked and been educated 🤎

Status
Not open for further replies.