Mar 5, 2024
Angie on a user account for those who can't find her

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240406_131905_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240406_131905_TikTok.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 46

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Tam I know you read here and I'd like to quote mean girls "Tam, I don't hate you because you're fat. You're fat because I hate you" 🙃

We go in hard on here because you have gotten away with being an online bully for too long and you cant SILENCE us here... Just stop stomping around talking about children online for views then maybe you wouldn't get called a Rhino..... you are loud, uneducated and lie ALOT. Just give it a rest and spend more time offline and more time with your family.

For example if you didn't join the box talking absolute s today you wouldn't of been mentioned here....

Mar 23, 2024
China
Right I have skipped about 20 pages last I see thrush aka Clair balding was being gifted by all the wronguns and calling everyone can anyone fill me in plz thank you

Reactions: NoLimits
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Pineapple needs to go shove her fist inside her own arse, and keep on going until she is complete inside of herself, so she’s stuck there forever and can’t free herself from the fist of doom, and she can just stay there forever, unable to speak or type, so we don’t ever need to listen to, or read, a single morsel of her scamming, hateful, slaggy* rhetoric ever again.

*not sw shaming. I’m all for it. I hate the way she talks about it on a 13+ app and I just hate her in general so she’s slaggy because of how she speaks about it and not the fact she does it. Go get paid for your titties girls! Just don’t be a pineapple.

Status
Not open for further replies.