Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I might go live tonight because it would be very rushed to do it now and people are busy but I really do want to talk about this and how wrong it is.

Also this may be an unpopular opinion but I feel like Zac da brat was probably behind the scenes used as a pawn today. Was interesting how miss dread and Claire balding didn’t do their usual morning lives, but Zac did so he was the first big fyp to go live about it, and I bet a fing million dollars he was primed by the inner circle what to say to he took all the heat to take it away from them, because they don’t actually like him.

This TikTok hierarchy is so fed up.
He wasn't on first thing, it was all set up who to go on and when. Zac was as bad as the others, he can easy say no to them.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Thing is - these side character people need to get off tiktok. They sit gossiping all day and end up associating with racists (Pearl, tam) or horrible people (Jojo). I can’t imagine how frustrating it must be to hear that stuff from someone I counted as a friend - but I don’t associate with people like that. These people are addicted to doing nothing all day every day.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
He wasn't on first thing, it was all set up who to go on and when. Zac was as bad as the others, he can easy say no to them.
This is kind of what I mean. I feel like this elusive circle of big creators(using that term loosely), red luke etc are trying to monopolise TikTok live and control the narrative, and they didn’t want to be the first ones to go live about it. I didn’t even watch Zac’s live I’ve just read about it from the comments here, but he usually stands up about this stuff I swear, so I wonder if he’s had whispering in his ear about what to say?

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Zacdaily cutting off Lynz every time she starts to talk is giving me life 😂😂 she is livid

Horror Kiss GIF by IBTrav Artworks

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I mean I didn’t hear the context in which she said it, but I can’t say I disagree with her entirely either. Is that bad?
I mean this in the sense of she will be blindly apologised for, for many of the same reasons we have seen this morning when people jump in the box and say they’re a traveller, and that ‘it’s just something that we do’ so as to protect pearl, rather than viewing the situation for what it truly is, which is outright racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.