Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I mean this in the sense of she will be blindly apologised for, for many of the same reasons we have seen this morning when people jump in the box and say they’re a traveller, and that ‘it’s just something that we do’ so as to protect pearl, rather than viewing the situation for what it truly is, which is outright racism.
Chloe on said what was happening ! The travelling women that got in the boxes were completely unphased by saying monkeys and didn’t see the issue ! If education is key they need to get themselves up to date quickly !

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Look who’s risen from his basement :rolleyes:
IMG_0199.jpeg

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Stupid people who don’t know they’re stupid.

Contestant Number 1.

1712407883267.png

1712407930365.jpeg
It doesn't have the same effect when white people get offended by a comment because they weren't subjected to years of torture and slavery because they weren't white. It's not the same sally, get a hair dye if your that upset 😂

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
This is kind of what I mean. I feel like this elusive circle of big creators(using that term loosely), red luke etc are trying to monopolise TikTok live and control the narrative, and they didn’t want to be the first ones to go live about it. I didn’t even watch Zac’s live I’ve just read about it from the comments here, but he usually stands up about this stuff I swear, so I wonder if he’s had whispering in his ear about what to say?
Definitely, all of them are saying the same sty speech, zac, Mt, j, luke, tam, eq, angie, same vids too, they rallied around with their little plan

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Luke’s live - he highlighted that pearls always used that word and provided screen recordings of calling her grandkids orangutangs in an endearing manner.
I call my son a cheeky monkey, and he’s white. This is confusing.
Either way, I don’t actually care. It just give me more excuses to eat popcorn 🍿😁

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
This is kind of what I mean. I feel like this elusive circle of big creators(using that term loosely), red luke etc are trying to monopolise TikTok live and control the narrative, and they didn’t want to be the first ones to go live about it. I didn’t even watch Zac’s live I’ve just read about it from the comments here, but he usually stands up about this stuff I swear, so I wonder if he’s had whispering in his ear about what to say?

Look who’s risen from his basement :rolleyes:
IMG_0199.jpeg
Who's live is he in??

Reactions: Chicken wings
Status
Not open for further replies.