Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I didn’t like paigybabys attitude earlier, referring to white people as having “white privilege”, and calling white people “milky bar”, and pushing white people in to a “them” category.
Then she went onto ask DG a rhetorical question which was “are you slow?”
Well, that’s a disability hate crime!

You know the world is a mess when the good old nursery rhyme song of “ba ba black sheep” has been changed 🫥

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
what happened then in angie race debate at 1pm. don't pls make me read back and now I've got the dog to walk soon feck my life 🤣 🤣
dont be tardy kim zolciak GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
We can say they don't have the same education but even when Pearl is educated there's a push back in refusing to change. She doesn't want to be educated, she's quite happy with how she acts and doesn't want to change. Her apology was only said because it was forced out her 😂

The silly old woman who doesn't know things is an act because it gets her away with saying whatever she wants. never saw her apology

We can say they don't have the same education but even when Pearl is educated there's a push back in refusing to change. She doesn't want to be educated, she's quite happy with how she acts and doesn't want to change. Her apology was only said because it was forced out her 😂

The silly old woman who doesn't know things is an act because it gets her away with saying whatever she wants.
I have not seen pearls apology video, so I am unable to comment on that. Either way, not my circus, not my monkeys 🎪

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024

Sorry, but this world is so fing sensitive! Getting offended over someone saying their children "doesn't see colour", like ffs you can't even breathe properly nowadays without someone throwing out the offensive card... this world is madness!​

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I didn’t like paigybabys attitude earlier, referring to white people as having “white privilege”, and calling white people “milky bar”, and pushing white people in to a “them” category.

You know the world is a mess when the good old nursery rhyme song of “ba ba black sheep” has been changed 🫥
But white people do have white privilege. Maybe you don't feel privileged Roxy but you don't face the same discrimination because of the colour of your skin, or the way your hair looks, appearance in general. White struggles aren't as bad as black struggles and that's the privilege.

Changing one word in a nursery rhyme really isn't that deep, how often do you sing that song that it affects you that much? Is it your favourite song?

DG was behaving slow. He was asking how people don't know hes Jamaican? Because he's not he's a white British man and an online personality. We know him that's why 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

This situation isn’t that Paigey hasn’t and doesn’t make mistakes, she clearly does.
Although she’s right about white privilege. I’m white and I know that my skin colour gives me certain advantages where if I was black I wouldn’t have.
It doesn’t mean my life is better than black peoples lives, it just means that for example, I don’t need to worry that my natural hair might make an employer tell me I look ‘dirty’. I don’t need to worry that if I were ever arrested, that I am statistically more likely to be mistreated by the police.

I never used to believe it either, but I educated myself and was educated by some wonderful people and now I won’t hesitate to admit that I, as a white person, have white privilege.

Sorry I’ll hop off my soapbox now. I know we hate an essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.