Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I mean, props for coming up with an excuse we haven’t heard yet, I guess.
IMG_0407.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Mobile phone weren’t a thing ‘back in the day’

But here we are, elder Pearl is sat here using a mobile phone and using social media. Because she educated herself how to use a mobile phone.

She doesn’t have to ignorantly hold a mobile phone and rub it on her leg because she doesn’t know how to use it. SHE LEARNED.

So why can’t she learn to not be racist?

Honestly if anyone here is in the mindset that Pearl wasn’t in the wrong, please make yourself known because I can’t deal with the ignorance today.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I’m not against anyone on here, and do like a healthy debate and to educate myself. I am a white person, I grew up in a predominantly white area and had white friends. I wasn’t aware of any “white privilege” and felt it was more of a conspiracy! I personally never witnessed anything against black people but then it could be the area I was born and raised in.

I will say that if there is anyone who is black on this chat, just know that the police are fs to white people also 😂

On a serious note, I have in most recent years been subjected to antisemitism. I was referred to by someone as having a “non white name”, called a “dirty fing jew”, and referred to as being more privileged than a non Jewish white person!

And now the Gaza and Israel stuff has happened, I’m on the brink of wanting to change mine and my families names to avoid being made a target. So for anyone who has fallen victim of racism, I do understand when I’ve fallen victim of antisemitism

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Mobile phone weren’t a thing ‘back in the day’

But here we are, elder Pearl is sat here using a mobile phone and using social media. Because she educated herself how to use a mobile phone.

She doesn’t have to ignorantly hold a mobile phone and rub it on her leg because she doesn’t know how to use it. SHE LEARNED.

So why can’t she learn to not be racist?

Honestly if anyone here is in the mindset that Pearl wasn’t in the wrong, please make yourself known because I can’t deal with the ignorance today.
Well Said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Discrimination and racism aren't the same thing Roxy. Off the top of my head I can't think of any other nursery rhyme that's had one word changed so I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult for you to sing on repeat all day as you please. If the word slow offends you more than calling black people primates we probably aren't on the same page and won't get along. So I'll add you to my Ignore list & continue to chat with people who don't choose ignorance 🤎
You’re right, we probably won’t get along if you aren’t able to have a healthy debate and decide to be ignorant yourself!

Have a nice day! I won’t tip toe around anyone

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m not against anyone on here, and do like a healthy debate and to educate myself. I am a white person, I grew up in a predominantly white area and had white friends. I wasn’t aware of any “white privilege” and felt it was more of a conspiracy! I personally never witnessed anything against black people but then it could be the area I was born and raised in.

I will say that if there is anyone who is black on this chat, just know that the police are fs to white people also 😂

On a serious note, I have in most recent years been subjected to antisemitism. I was referred to by someone as having a “non white name”, called a “dirty fing jew”, and referred to as being more privileged than a non Jewish white person!

And now the Gaza and Israel stuff has happened, I’m on the brink of wanting to change mine and my families names to avoid being made a target. So for anyone who has fallen victim of racism, I do understand when I’ve fallen victim of antisemitism
See the thing is, white people aren’t the ones who feel ‘white privilege’

Black people are the ones who feel it.

This was the realisation for me. This was why I never thought it existed, because I’m not the person who is affected by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.