Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
You got there in the end @MissBaguette 🀣
IMG_5353.jpeg

Iseeyouamy

Oct 8, 2023
So mabel is telling people they can't go to the police ove this money situation,she's showing "proof" she suspected the woman was a scammer,but kept it quite....what mabel did was bully to get money,what was in it for her....if she allowed it to carry on after she suspected the womans a scammer.. and yes you can go police,that woman didn't ask for money.....you did MABEL.....its on you,y theif

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Put you paypal in your bio πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Before people come for you i mean i still refer to Chinese japanese vitnames (cant spell) now come under β€œAsian” which doesnt make sense to me as why change it πŸ™„ But we get you πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Sinophobia is still Sinophobia if it's a Chinese slur.

You need to calm down, you’ll be left with no one to watch by Tuesday at this rate 😭
I'm scared to even watch Angie incase she's upset with me running around calling everyone racist as her yesterday πŸ’€ and Tony was furious I played Judas by lady gaga in his box at about 3am 😭

Mar 23, 2024
China
I'm scared to even watch Angie incase she's upset with me running around calling everyone racist as her yesterday πŸ’€ and Tony was furious I played Judas by lady gaga in his box at about 3am 😭
That finished me!!! The fact they all thought it was her too 😭😭 specially seeings she had already got in the box and played that video earlier and pretended she didn’t know 🀣🀣

Well I was blocked by Angie last night cause I kept making comments about her forehead. The final straw was asking her how much it would cost me to sky dive off it ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.