Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Blue eyes, shoulder length brown hair, tanned, female, cat and reading. Thank you 🙏 ❤️❤️❤️
Here you go 📖 AI struggles with tanned skin, would you prefer a more Mediterranean character?

IMG_3278.jpeg

She said after the chair went over the balcony that the Dr misdiagnosed her with BPD and now she has bipolar and ADHD, in 1 appointment! I'm not watching her now, I'm listening to Alex talk about his tiktok future 😂
Hmmmm isn’t that similar to what Angie does? “I got BPD” “I was misdiagnosed, I actually have Bipolar” “oh it’s PTSD”. Why can’t they just admit they’re fs?

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Thing is, we could just become massive creators on TikTok by doing some well sketchy s. As long as we say sorry it’s ok. Once we have mega clout, Angie will never block us. We will get a bigger group than Miss Reds clang
I probably wouldn't even say sorry, I wouldn't cry either id just be there like woops
Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Mar 11, 2024
london
She said after the chair went over the balcony that the Dr misdiagnosed her with BPD and now she has bipolar and ADHD, in 1 appointment! I'm not watching her now, I'm listening to Alex talk about his tiktok future 😂
Lets not forget she got a appointment the monday after the weekend of her “episode” her diganoses and also meds upt. They wouldnt up her surely to a new level with how much weed she smokes surley? Thats like giving an alcoholic pregabs top dosage the day after they had a kidney transplant right?

I probably wouldn't even say sorry, I wouldn't cry either id just be there like woops
Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
I’ll apologise for us. I’ll read from a sheet of paper with a generic universal apology speech the Tories use. I’ll find something on Google. This plan can’t fail

Medusa

Anything that comes out of mabels mouth isnt facts 🙄 but everything and the ones who get facts and shows real evidence yes
There's countless times people have been exposed for lying about the most sickest of things. And 90% of the time, the ones doing these exposure haven't got clean hands themselves. It's been proven so many times that It's a case of wronguns exposing other wronguns.

Edited.. My original post was aimed at people on the app and how low people will go to scam money.. I'm also aware you have personal beef with Mable.

Last edited:

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Lets not forget she got a appointment the monday after the weekend of her “episode” her diganoses and also meds upt. They wouldnt up her surely to a new level with how much weed she smokes surley? Thats like giving an alcoholic pregabs top dosage the day after they had a kidney transplant right?
Unless she tells them she smokes weed then they wouldn't know. They do ask about substance use as part of assessment, diagnosis and medication changes but you can just say no and be taken at face value

Edit- You wouldn't have a BPD diagnosis changed in 1 appointment to bipolar and adhd either from a GP or a Physiatrist. They may suggest they suspect it and refer but its not the way she's described it

Status
Not open for further replies.