Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
london
Im quickly catching up on this mornings 'exposure'. From this point on, I REFUSE to believe ANYONE or ANYTHING on the app. In recent weeks there's been lies about Cancer, SA, DV (to name a few) And now someone has apparently stooped so low by lying about their own kids being seriously ill so they could scam money from people. No wonder people have trust issues.
People are so fed up man!
Anything that comes out of mabels mouth isnt facts πŸ™„ but everything and the ones who get facts and shows real evidence yes

Reactions: ToothlessHag

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
So mabel is telling people they can't go to the police ove this money situation,she's showing "proof" she suspected the woman was a scammer,but kept it quite....what mabel did was bully to get money,what was in it for her....if she allowed it to carry on after she suspected the womans a scammer.. and yes you can go police,that woman didn't ask for money.....you did MABEL.....its on you,y theif
You can absolutely go to the police if you sent money to anyone collecting for this, Tam, if Mabel had evidence it was a scam but chose to withhold and push for scam money then that could be financial manipulation but it would lead back to Tam if the money went to her account, she would surely have the woman's full real name in order to resend it to her?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@MrsDoubtfire can't wait for mine they are all fantastic you are very talented! Great work you've done for us 🫢🏻
Thank you luv ☺️ Scroll up, yours is there!

If ever any of you don’t like yours, I don’t mind remaking them 🩡 It’s a good distraction after yesterday’s s show.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Kelly doesn’t really understand BPD does she? I wouldn’t be surprised if she was diagnosed with Machiavellianism and used the cunning side to claim she’s BPD as it’s a trend on TikTok for not facing repercussions.
The BPD seems to be a reoccurring issue on the app. Someone else has done the same thing

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Kelly doesn’t really understand BPD does she? I wouldn’t be surprised if she was diagnosed with Machiavellianism and used the cunning side to claim she’s BPD as it’s a trend on TikTok for not facing repercussions.
She said after the chair went over the balcony that the Dr misdiagnosed her with BPD and now she has bipolar and ADHD, in 1 appointment! I'm not watching her now, I'm listening to Alex talk about his tiktok future πŸ˜‚

We might need to leave the app and do clappers, we can be the blockers 😈
Thing is, we could just become massive creators on TikTok by doing some well sketchy s. As long as we say sorry it’s ok. Once we have mega clout, Angie will never block us. We will get a bigger group than Miss Reds clang

Status
Not open for further replies.