Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’ll apologise for us. I’ll read from a sheet of paper with a generic universal apology speech the Tories use. I’ll find something on Google. This plan can’t fail
Believe it or not I don't have much to say out loud, I'm a bit of a selective mute 😭. I might need to communicate through small grunts 💀

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Mrs D, please could I have a Black and White Chihuahua ( big eyes, big ears, gender non specific) that likes knitting...that would be luvverly , thank you 😍
Loved making this 🧶

IMG_3279.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Lets not forget she got a appointment the monday after the weekend of her “episode” her diganoses and also meds upt. They wouldnt up her surely to a new level with how much weed she smokes surley? Thats like giving an alcoholic pregabs top dosage the day after they had a kidney transplant right?
That would be assuming non-irish irish kelly would've been given them honest information, and not for nothing but if a butch female cowboy strutted into my practice and demanded a diamond art prescription and to be diagnosed as Jesus I'd sign off on it just to save my furniture.

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
Has only tony been on? After last night he would be brave!! He was vile ! In rikksta live, he then went in his own, sitting in his car , pissed as a fart! Man he was so drunk! Wonder if Olivia kicked him out due to his behaviour, his true colours defo came out

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.