Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
He’s back in the comments

IMG_1137.png

Reactions: SourCherries

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Everything they are saying you can't do to gay people is things you also can't do to black people. They can just say they don't like people of colour at this point 😂
54 and I have never ever seen so much hate and hate is a very strong word
Don’t people see what most people go threw been race, gender, religion, political views, wealth, been on the bread line, homeless in the streets, this to me is divided and conquer
I have when I was young discrimatated against for been adopted, and coming from a working class family and wearing jumble sale clothes and hand knitted jumpers etc xx life is full circle goes round and round just spoke in different ways

Feb 29, 2024
54 and I have never ever seen so much hate and hate is a very strong word
Don’t people see what all I mean people go threw been race, gender, religion, political views, wealth, been on the bread line, homeless in the streets, this to me is divided and conquer
I have when I was young discrimatated against for been adopted, and coming from a working class family and wearing jumble sale clothes and hand knitted jumpers etc xx
Same here I was in care all my life, kids where cruel. But listening to this adults are far worse

Everything they are saying you can't do to gay people is things you also can't do to black people. They can just say they don't like people of colour at this point 😂
Honestly, he’s saying it’s ok to call a gay man a batty boy cause that’s what they are, when it’s simply a slur. By that logic it’s like saying it’s ok to call him the N word. He really does not get it. The fact Angie is having him on her platform to speak on behalf of the black community 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.