Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Honestly, he’s saying it’s ok to call a gay man a bratty boy cause that’s what they are, when it’s simply a slur. By that logic it’s like saying it’s ok to call him the N word. He really does not get it. The fact Angie is having him on her platform to speak on behalf of the black community 🤦🏼‍♀️
I haven't been listening for long but I guess they don't like being met with the same ignorance they've treated all racial issues with for months 🤷‍♀️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Same here I was in care all my life, kids where cruel. But listening to this adults are far worse
Isn’t it just, and then they all jump the moral high ground when something happens in which they might of caused
I learned later in life no one is better then me and I am no better then anyone else, just probably have a different understanding to these muppets on a string lol 😂

Tampax needs to stop reading conspiracy theories and read a book on being respectful. When you’re educating people on racism, you can’t be going for other minority communities. The bloke argued you can’t call him homophobic because phobic means “fear of” but you can say “dislike” for instead and nobody picked up on that, he was basically stating he has a dislike for gay men

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Can't believe angie has asked a mother if she was OK with her child being gay!!
My son is gay and if anyone ever asked me if I was OK with him being gay I’d give them a karate chop to the throat.
These conversations of the last 3 days have got my head fing mashed, I’m sick of these fing people jumping in boxes and continuing the hate. We get enough hate in life without some dickhead, inciting more!
I’m tempted to log out of everything but I’m too much of a nosey t with severe fomo 🤦🏽‍♀️😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
My son is gay and if anyone ever asked me if I was OK with him being gay I’d give them a karate chop to the throat.
These conversations of the last 3 days have got my head fing mashed, I’m sick of these fing people jumping in boxes and continuing the hate. We get enough hate in life without some dickhead, inciting more!
I’m tempted to log out of everything but I’m too much of a nosey t with severe fomo 🤦🏽‍♀️😭
I think a lot of parents only have a bad reaction not necessarily because they see their child differently, but because they know how others will treat them or look down upon the family as a whole. the rate of lgbt homelessness is through the roof when compared against their peers

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I have a gay married daughter and am a very proud Mum

Love Is Love Gay GIF by MSLK Design

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Honestly, he’s saying it’s ok to call a gay man a batty boy cause that’s what they are, when it’s simply a slur. By that logic it’s like saying it’s ok to call him the N word. He really does not get it. The fact Angie is having him on her platform to speak on behalf of the black community 🤦🏼‍♀️
Angie knows what she’s doing, she wants a “look black people can be ignorant too” moment to deflect away from her racism.

Feb 29, 2024
My youngest daughter is gay, fortunately I've never had anyone say that to me. But I do get looks when I say 'my daughters girlfriend..' Or they ask if she will have kids one day!! Shocking really

Status
Not open for further replies.