Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m so sorry you’re not allowed to say slurs anymore Kee however will you cope :rolleyes:
IMG_0215.jpeg
Wait till she finds out everything England have they lowkey stole anyway 😭

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Tampax needs to stop reading conspiracy theories and read a book on being respectful. When you’re educating people on racism, you can’t be going for other minority communities. The bloke argued you can’t call him homophobic because phobic means “fear of” but you can say “dislike” for instead and nobody picked up on that, he was basically stating he has a dislike for gay men
I cannot handle that tampin man today . Cannot watch Angie with him there. He’s too full of himself, will not take on other people’s opinion . Thinks he is always correct . Nevermind the use of the slur“batty boy” . I have now gone to Netflix to watch Monk 😂😂😂😂
Confused Harry Potter GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I find nothing so distasteful as a person wanting to 'educate' others on discrimination but are hugely discriminatory themselves. You know it doesn't feel good, you know you'll be gaslit, and yet you try the same tactics because you think you are above your chosen ism/phobia. You perpetrate the action you complain about. Batty or chi chi are slurs, used like all slurs to mock and demoralize a population. f as a slur grew from a 'bundle of sticks used as fuel' to burn people with at the stake. it's ok for me to be prejudiced because of history... are you daft? Have you been smoking mixed-race non-irish Kelly's diamond art glue?

Status
Not open for further replies.