Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
👀 Wayne’s back.

0C0629AD-1274-4F40-9217-B14424BB570D.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
This woman has heard the excuse of 'I'm sorry, I don't feel the same... I'm gay' many times. 'I didn't choose to be straight, even after being brainwashed by the Teletubbies'. She's wrestling with her love of lady gardens, you can hear it. If someone could jump up and introduce research that shows that brain structures are similar within lesbians and hetero males, the same for gay males and hetero females. So, being born that way.
Does anyone think Pearl will get corn-rows like CLA?

What irritates me is that people come in with opinions on things that scientists have been studying for years. Go research scientific journals and educate that way. It’s not something that is just based on your opinion. I even once read a journal years back on a study correlating allergies and the release of certain hormones because of them, during pregnancy to someone being gay. It’s not something a person controls 😡

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Nat Nat (CLA'S best mate) currently in the following live stream: angelgoddess777

Nat Nat has made an interesting point; she asked why Miss Dread didn't play the video of Pearl using a racist slur but had no problem playing the video when CLA used the 'N' word. Interesting that.
thank you im goig to listen to this instead. angies live is hard to follow and i dont want to hear her talk about race

Status
Not open for further replies.