Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Comedy Reaction GIF by CBS

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Right whoever that woman was who said her children didn’t see colour in those pictures is a liar, yes they did! It’s just that they know enough to not point it out as a difference, So they found something else to say!
Even if a child doesn’t understand what the difference is they can still see the difference

Please please please let there be a screen recording of this. her new step dad telling her off 😭
It was the same time that Kai (a supporter that disappeared a long time ago) sent Angie her first ever uni! Angie was going wild about it in front of her mam and new step dad. I know the uni was recorded but don’t know if the rest was

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I'm sorry but to me what CLA said was worse. She said the N-Word and only apologized because of the backlash. Then she tried to justify it because she has mixed-race sons. She then had other POC defending her (Gemma & Laura). Yet they want to stand up against Pearl. She is no better than Pearl. She has said multiple times since then that it's ok to say because EMINEM SAID IT! CLA does not feel bad at all for saying what she said.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm sorry but to me what CLA said was worse. She said the N-Word and only apologized because of the backlash. Then she tried to justify it because she has mixed-race sons. She then had other POC defending her (Gemma & Laura). Yet they want to stand up against Pearl. She is no better than Pearl. She has said multiple times since then that it's ok to say because EMINEM SAID IT! CLA does not feel bad at all for saying what she said.
💯

Status
Not open for further replies.