Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Has Tony made an appearance yet??
Leonardo Dicaprio Eyebrows GIF
Cartoon Diabolical Laughing GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I'm sorry but to me what CLA said was worse. She said the N-Word and only apologized because of the backlash. Then she tried to justify it because she has mixed-race sons. She then had other POC defending her (Gemma & Laura). Yet they want to stand up against Pearl. She is no better than Pearl. She has said multiple times since then that it's ok to say because EMINEM SAID IT! CLA does not feel bad at all for saying what she said.
Also an example of how these types don't get cancelled on the app. To me, that makes Pearl's enablers fs. She's not getting cancelled she's getting consequences, so just say "she's a racist t" and then do a beg battle with her, don't defend her bullshit as if they are saving her from something that won't happen.

Reactions: BattyBat

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
URGENT REQUEST!!! how can we get Nat Nat and that woman thats gonna show a live at 7pm (im listening i cant see whos talking) the racist stuff miss red has said including the N word as i dont think everyones seen ALL the proof.
Taurian just asked for the racist posts from Miss Red to be sent to her! Who has them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.