Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
As predicted lives full of the race debates so chose to only have reds live on in the background. So for my own sanity and saving my walls from head butts decided to avoid the tripe from the usual suspects. Hope you’re all ok 👍
I don’t understand how we are on day 3 of race debates. It makes no sense because what is there to debate? Surely we can resolve this in one answer. Is racism wrong? Yes it is. This is all out of hand. Angie doesn’t care about any of this, she cares about what she can benefit from it. Why else would she allowed this absolute mess that it’s turned into? She has nothing to bring herself. Her content before was being offensive and drunk, maybe she should learn some jokes and try stand up comedy or something

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I'm sorry but to me what CLA said was worse. She said the N-Word and only apologized because of the backlash. Then she tried to justify it because she has mixed-race sons. She then had other POC defending her (Gemma & Laura). Yet they want to stand up against Pearl. She is no better than Pearl. She has said multiple times since then that it's ok to say because EMINEM SAID IT! CLA does not feel bad at all for saying what she said.
Racism is racism! Both are scum of the earth. You can't say cla is worse because she said the n word, pearl said orangutan directly to a black woman in a live with loads of black, mixed race people. Gemmacrackhead is defending pearl too.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
URGENT REQUEST!!! how can we get Nat Nat and that woman thats gonna show a live at 7pm (im listening i cant see whos talking) the racist stuff miss red has said including the N word as i dont think everyones seen ALL the proof.
Also the video of EQ mocking Allah when ricksta used it as en excuse to get out that weird relationship they were in

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
is that who was speaking? someone was saying they are going live at 7pm to reveal everyuthing theyve all said including Chester and people. We need to all be there to witness!
Reaction GIF

Reactions: BattyBat
Status
Not open for further replies.