Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
no its not my name and im not Alison Steadman haha. I have also lied about personal info whilst still being on topic - if that makes sense. but i think its perhaps good to not go in a box etc i just felt so annoyed today. this whole weekend has been awful the amount of racism and things exposed.
Totally makes sense and I agree you needed to do.it, especially as you have mentioned the industry you work in so yeah definitely keep your real information locked down. If you feel like you shouldn't go in, you don't go in, you do what is best for you.
Ps what has Alison what's her face got to do with it, have I missed a joke?

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
loads of people think im Talia. shes inolved in some weird stuff with Ricksta i think. I am genuinely not Talia tho.
Can we have bible study ?
nun sister harriet GIF by The Knick

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I’m in MT he’s asking for someone do a nightly rundown at the end of the day. I did explain the response wouldn’t likely be positive 🤣🤣🤣
So doesn’t anyone wanna do it?
If he tells all the racists the truth about them selves i.e that they are all racists, dread is a racist and a biased hoe and he was licking their asses to get his views up. Then we will consider it. For a definite yes he needs tell all about the behind the scenes calls, chat, messages, receipts will need to be put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.