Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Yeah, I always forget that. It’s only Paula that reminds people. It’s hard to believe he didn’t know what he was doing and I refuse to believe he also didn’t know Angie was faking going to rehab. He also only apologised weeeeeks later and hearing the pain from Paula reliving her trauma. Yeah, do you MT you’re not hilarious, just a confident t
I never knew any of this 😔 and wish I had.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Don't worry I've been accused of being random people. If it was anyone of significance I'd run with it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve lost count of the amount of people I am.

Not one of them has even been close.
I’m a Lone Ranger and even if my face did pop up on screen in the broken boxes (which was scary btw all I could see was blurry screen and no boxes and couldn’t see my camera) nobody would recognise me other than my real live friends if they’re secretly into TikTok drama 🤣

Mar 23, 2024
China
guys just an fyi i had some messages saying i shouldnt have gone in the box etc and I will be doxed - I cant speak for that but I wont go in a box again. I think i have a 'if someone isnt saying anything i have to' mentality. I am sorry if it annoyed any of you and a warning to anyone else - it is advised to not join in boxes.
its so good to read this thread and be reminded not everyone is awful like the tiktokers are.
💚🖤💚

Feb 29, 2024
I’ve been thinking this for such a long time and I haven’t expressed it with anyone before but I want to open up about it cause it is triggering me. Has anyone else noticed how tiny rickstas mouth hole is? It’s like one of them filters that make it look like a tiny piss hole. I want to know if he’s capable of biting down on a burger or if he has to flatten it first
Nah this has ended me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I said not long ago he needs to send out a missing person report for his lips! 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Can you stop?
Just kidding. Never ever stop.

IMG_0540.jpeg

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024

I’m a Lone Ranger and even if my face did pop up on screen in the broken boxes (which was scary btw all I could see was blurry screen and no boxes and couldn’t see my camera) nobody would recognise me other than my real live friends if they’re secretly into TikTok drama 🤣
Haha well don't worry your face did not show.

And yes same. I'm a nobody. I just watch. Ive never been live. I've been in boxes but that's it.

Nov 10, 2023

CANDICE!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Status
Not open for further replies.