Status
Not open for further replies.
HI MT
New.jpg
Hes one ugly bastard ๐Ÿ’€

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
guys just an fyi i had some messages saying i shouldnt have gone in the box etc and I will be doxed - I cant speak for that but I wont go in a box again. I think i have a 'if someone isnt saying anything i have to' mentality. I am sorry if it annoyed any of you and a warning to anyone else - it is advised to not join in boxes.
its so good to read this thread and be reminded not everyone is awful like the tiktokers are.
I agree.

As CC's popularity grows so does the target on our backs. We should be careful.

I think that's the one we think is Alex westgarth, he tried to join in here at the start as @Fragmented Human then we spotted him in a live with the same name. Called him out he's not been back. But someone said the other day in angies hes got a generic comment cafe account and he's trolling from it, was it him if it was him ill stream his full se interview on TikTok the fing nonce
Ffs so Iโ€™m just comfortably tagging him in my posts about Angie? Brb I need to go sort something ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ffs so Iโ€™m just comfortably tagging him in my posts about Angie? Brb I need to go sort something ๐Ÿ˜‚
Eh probably I did say yesterday, I saw it mentioned days ago but I didn't know anyone was worried about it and I hadn't even looked till someone mentioned it yesterday woops my mistake ๐Ÿ˜‚

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I think taurian and that have to me a bit more compassionate or it's a waste of time they are starting to come across as bullying now and eq wants this they really need to handle this differently
That's what I said in a previous post. They're very passive aggressive. They want to educate people, but not allowing anyone a proper voice

Status
Not open for further replies.