Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
HI MT
New.jpg
Alex and Tiny Tony's love child 🤣🤣😭😭

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
That's what I said in a previous post. They're very passive aggressive. They want to educate people, but not allowing anyone a proper voice
Yeah but that Paula was a barefaced liar ! She was in the box for Angie’s race debate and didn’t think that was racist. She only stopped supporting Angie 2-3 days ago, but she was in there yesterday! Make it make sense !

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
We all talk all day every day. At least one of us is likely going to be a shocker if we ever find out who they are. Imagine we are laugh reacting and commenting back to Lucy rose or someone all day long
Not me. I’m a nobody even on my main account. I’ve always been a bit of a snarker though so when I found you guys I really found my people 😂

Nov 10, 2023
We all talk all day every day. At least one of us is likely going to be a shocker if we ever find out who they are. Imagine we are laugh reacting and commenting back to Lucy rose or someone all day long
I’m a literal nobody on the app. I just observe a lot. I’ve sat back quietly since last year watching the s show that is TikTok. That’s why I love comment cafe. It’s anonymous and that gives me more confidence to say how I feel and think.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah but that Paula was a barefaced liar ! She was in the box for Angie’s race debate and didn’t think that was racist. She only stopped supporting Angie 2-3 days ago, but she was in there yesterday! Make it make sense !
No I know. I didn't mean her. I mean the whole chat in general. They've dropped people left right and centre and won't listen

Status
Not open for further replies.