Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
USA
So I’m going to say what I’m going to say here. Nobody doxed miss reds address in the comments last night atall! INFACT the only thing that was shown was miss reds PUPLIC Facebook posts from a few year back. I recon that this narrative has been spun so that miss red Dosnt have to take accountability for them fb posts and speak about pearl,EQ,pester ect. Alex and co are running this narrative “protect” there friend and that’s all.

Miss red & Alex your a t🤷🏻‍♀️ stop perceiving that your all famous and protected on this app, you along with other’s will be held accountable for your actions if youse do wrong🙃

Mar 11, 2024
london
We are getting a bad name for doxing addresses when this didn't happen at all ¡!!!!!! I don't agree with all these vile death threats to both side of the argument there is holding these people accountable but the wrong people are being blamed and it's not fair so do OFF IF YOUR SENDING EITHER SIDE DEATH THREATS AND s LIKE THAT. Keep these fs accountable !!!!!!
The doxing was done on a live on TikTok. Those that are blaming CC are using us to hide a bigger picture

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She didn't come live but will once she's calmed down. Alex has been shouting and blaming us for doxing her address when that didn't happen. Apparently she had to call out the emergency services because she was so anxious.
We all disagree with doxxing and have even called out the odd one that has even come close to doing it here (a while back)?! No info has been released by us or here, what dots has he connected to come to this conclusion?

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
You have a few hours sleep and come back no idea whats happenin
Confused No Idea GIF by Bombay Softwares

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Miss J.. I know you're sniffing around Comment Cafe in the shadows and sending seemingly ''innocuous messages'' to Comment Cafe users but actually planting seeds of doubt to bring about division and to gather ''intel''.

I just want you to know this: that hold you think you have on UK Tik Tok you will NEVER have on Comment Cafe.
But now people are wondering which account is Miss Js. Someone will post asking who it is, speculation will grow, an account will get pointed at and will either be pressed to break anonymity or change account.
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
We all disagree with doxxing and have even called out the odd one that has even come close to doing it here (a while back)?! No info has been released by us or here, what dots has he connected to come to this conclusion?
I'm not actually sure, apparently he had a message to say miss reds address was doxxed by us but of course he hasn't shown any actual evidence of this

I've caught up on the last few pages alex is trying to dox you ladies from in here?
Also anyone who put reds messages out shes convinced that you were the one's trolling her for months which i guess she means the ones from the kev stuff. Thing is when its put out publicly there is a thing called people screenshot them 🙄. Also she was not doxed last night at all they always try to spin narratives to make them the bigger victim its fing ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.