Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Just putting it out there for the “inner circle” to see:
I don’t want anyone’s mental health affected
I’m against any form of doxxing or threats, cruel messages or false allegations (like miss reds friend EQ has made to miss red but we forget about that)
I do not have my opinions on this forum to cause distress, I am passionate when I see wrongdoings in any situation, including TikTok.

I DO want to see accountability and change and an end to lying, twisting things and manipulating. I want to see an end to this getting friends out of the s just cause they’re your friends and using all your viewers to spew your made up narratives onto. My job here is to call out the bullshit and force you TO DO BETTER!
youve put this really well

-I comment on whats happening and i dont intend to harm anyone, thats why ive always been conflicted in what a troll is. thats why alex and angie have interacted with us as itsfunny banter.
-I dont know where any of them live and if i did i would never dox it. I wouldnt do that to my worst enemy. i disagree with doxing
-I spoke facts of what they HAVE done and that its terrible. the same as what miss red does.
- EQ made that live be seen by many more people deliberately so look at your friends.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I make funny quips and gob off because I grew up with millennial humour and that’s just how I am. But I am not a hypocrite. I call out the people who do these awful things so I’m not going to be a t that also does it. I don’t know who would be doing these things, I’ve grown to enjoy chatting with so many of you guys on here and it’s a laugh. People like Miss Baguette seem to have very good morals and they use entertaining ways to show that and out the bad on the app.

They can say we are just trolls, but it’s a bit deeper than trolling. Ike I said before, we are like cheeky vigilantes here
Exactly this !!!!

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Been offline and seems I've missed alot. Not sure what CC has supposed to have done, but seems to be yet another scapegoat, when they're quite happy getting their 'facts' and 'receipts' from here.
NGL this live is giving an after school telling off because one of the other kids went home crying.
How are these people fully functioning adults?

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
youve put this really well

-I comment on whats happening and i dont intend to harm anyone, thats why ive always been conflicted in what a troll is. thats why alex and angie have interacted with us as itsfunny banter.
-I dont know where any of them live and if i did i would never dox it. I wouldnt do that to my worst enemy. i disagree with doxing
-I spoke facts of what they HAVE done and that its terrible. the same as what miss red does.
- EQ made that live be seen by many more people deliberately so look at your friends.
Totally agree.
I wouldn't call myself a troll. I just like to call people out on their sty behaviour. That isn't being a troll.

If they can't handle the truth stop the sty behaviour.

Also, if CLA got arrested so should Pearl. Simple

We all disagree with doxxing and have even called out the odd one that has even come close to doing it here (a while back)?! No info has been released by us or here, what dots has he connected to come to this conclusion?
Exactly. We have called out people mocking kels tumour, people saying s on people who have passed, there’s been a few dodgy accounts come in that say something disgusting (very rarely) by the way and they’re jumped on. The ones here every day, I’ve not seen anything that is like what they’re claiming

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
but then what has Grimbsby Gobbler done? and they are a seperate account to Mrs Doubtfire and i dont think mrs doubtfire is actually scottish loll. do they just not like their username? why cant i join a live and say theyve all been racist and that i think theyre all connected in their views?! someone has to explain why they can show elphabas private messages when she was 19? crazy.
I’ve been Scottish, Northern, Newcastle, Irish and Russian - the Scottish really stuck 🤣 I’m actually a very fair person and don’t say vile things 🤷🏻‍♀️

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Exactly. We have called out people mocking kels tumour, people saying s on people who have passed, there’s been a few dodgy accounts come in that say something disgusting (very rarely) by the way and they’re jumped on. The ones here every day, I’ve not seen anything that is like what they’re claiming
Definitely there is always some t who will take s too far but my finger is on the ignore button because I belive there will be a influx of these fs joining

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Who remembers when he did risings he said he had all the information on a convicted pedlo and after risings he was going to expose them. Firstly why wait ( that’s right it might of affected gifts) and still no exposure on said convicted pedlo.
He’s full of Bollox
That was about that "vegan" account in angies alex said that s it turns out its a woman behind the account

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Right where’s the drama atm ?
youre looking at her

Black Cat Drama GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.