Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Here here. I have no sympathy for red she gets what everyone else has to face. She thought she was/is untouchable but she isn’t. She acts like she’s better than everyone but for me she’s the worst. To sit on live bullying people and expecting gifts for it. She chooses to do FYP with no research. Look how she attacks Emz. Yes she has a drink issue but does red know know Emz history of why she drinks like she does? No. Because then it wouldn’t be drama
Tony drinks pearl drinks but that's ok 😳....double standards ... It has too stop the people at last are clapping back

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
you cant talk about my country and i cant talk about your country in angies blah blah blah
Back To School GIF by Super Simple
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12Spring34

Hotcoffee

Feb 28, 2024
I hate whenever someone of a different race or religion comes into Angie’s live and all the comments go “drop them this is a set up” and “they’re trying to make you say something you shouldn’t”. If Angie wasn’t a racist or having thoughts that are offensive to different religions she wouldn’t even think to say anything out of pocket. They all know she is a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.