Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Also someone who struggles and due to being on the app - relapsed 👋🏻
Difference is I did nothing on this level. I haven’t been Homophobic, racist, sexist, bigoted in any way.

No one is wanting any of these people to hurt themselves (no doubt there is very deprived s people out there but I’m speaking on the majority) - but they’re being questioned over their very s behaviour on huge platforms and are still making bank from it.

At the end of the day, they’re causing a lot of harm to other communities and their feelings - and that’s important. 🤷🏼‍♀️ what about those peoples feelings? They matter too.
I’m so sorry you struggle with the same issue, my heart truly goes out to you ❤️‍🩹

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m going to out myself a little here, I feel forced to and I understand if you feel a certain way about it and have questions. It’s going to be a little long and I’m sorry for that but I feel it’s needed as I’m being accused of something I would never be involved in.

Trigger warning ⚠️

I get “soft spots” for people that are usually triggered by something they’ve been through, that I can relate to (always trauma based). This also happens with TikTok creators. Take Angela for example, I had a soft spot for her but she eventually killed it, leaving me able to critique and call out her behaviour.

I also have a soft spot for Miss Red and Pearl. Pearl’s soft spot has taken a big hit after the last several days and so it’s enabled me to be more level headed and critique her behaviour.

After Red’s FB screenshots came out last year, I believed that she was hacked due to an ex dv partner (the reason the soft spot was created). This is why you won’t find any post of mine heavily critiquing her, because I struggle to get past the soft spot. I’m not sure if I’m explaining this properly but it’s based in my own traumas, that I connect to other people’s experiences (para-social relationships be real af).

Finally, I struggle with SH (in recovery) and so I would never do anything to push someone to a level that could risk that for them.

Feeling a bit vulnerable but of course not trauma dumping and sticking to relevant information to defend myself. That’s why I could never expose/dox anyone, as well as my own internal morals/principles.

As an aside, my soft spots don’t stop me seeing bad behaviour or bad character. I also don’t let my soft spots interfere with others thoughts/feelings, I simply chose not to engage.
That doesn't show you in a bad light , that just shows you as a good human being. My thing with that Henry Hoover guy that other week was very similar , I have two boys , 1 that's now old enough to know what's right/wrong in life , in his early teenage years he was heavily influenced with the wrong crowds and I to a very small degree could see how easily brainwashed Hoover was , because I've seen it first hand , did it excuse his reposts and rancid outbursts ? No way , but I could also see somebody who's been manipulated , was young and easily brain fed.

Can we all head here please 🙏
Screenshot_20240409-133825_TikTok.jpg

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Just reading up, @MrsDoubtfire i totally get your post. Even im empathetic to a point. But the thing is as well nobody has mocked her DV or even questioned if it happened nothing everyone's just skeptical because it's been one of a few excuses she's used to get out of the situation. I'm also not as sympathetic as I would be if it was an out of the blue plea for help feeling suicidal. It's always comes after they've been called out for their behaviour and it's emotional manipulation and they fire up lives with no idea who they are triggering. Personally I'd be beside myself if someone went live and said my favourite creator was going to unalive themselves then sat live for hours doing almost nothing but making the situation worse.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Please don’t think I was alluding to anyone else in my message, it was just brutal self honesty. I am overly careful because of my own problems, I don’t hold others to the same strict level, I do myself. Does that make sense? I don’t believe that of you at all ♥️

Lastly, doxxing is only releasing personal information - which you didn’t do.
Yes that does make sense. Also i can see why it could be distressing for youe leistening to the last couple of days. there has been a lot of lives talking about how people are on the edge, and its all quite dramatic and horrible compared to the usual silly humour and banter people share here.

Your comments here alyways great and funny and never unkind.

PS....

Screenshot 2024-04-04 103832.png

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I’m so sorry you struggle with the same issue, my heart truly goes out to you ❤️‍🩹
Thank you. Ngl I have been in a horribly dark place which is why I’ve been pushing out for more facts and truth on my tt. Hold genuinely sty people accountable! Why start hate campaigns and witch hunts out on people who aren’t any harm?!

and thank you for putting your heart out there for us as well because it’s not easy. But you’re a good one MrsDoubtfire and we love you ❤️❤️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Also someone who struggles and due to being on the app - relapsed 👋🏻
Difference is I did nothing on this level. I haven’t been Homophobic, racist, sexist, bigoted in any way.

No one is wanting any of these people to hurt themselves (no doubt there is very deprived s people out there but I’m speaking on the majority) - but they’re being questioned over their very s behaviour on huge platforms and are still making bank from it.

At the end of the day, they’re causing a lot of harm to other communities and their feelings - and that’s important. 🤷🏼‍♀️ what about those peoples feelings? They matter too.

Edit: thank you for this btw ❤️

hopefully the fun and hilarious humour people display here daily can be some relief to the struggles you both have. the mind can be a scary and dark place, but humour can be such a delicious (temporary) medicine. Laughter is everything to me it can really help some times. 🤎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That doesn't show you in a bad light , that just shows you as a good human being. My thing with that Henry Hoover guy that other week was very similar , I have two boys , 1 that's now old enough to know what's right/wrong in life , in his early teenage years he was heavily influenced with the wrong crowds and I to a very small degree could see how easily brainwashed Hoover was , because I've seen it first hand , did it excuse his reposts and rancid outbursts ? No way , but I could also see somebody who's been manipulated , was young and easily brain fed.
I remember your kindness, you exuded such good dad energy 😭 thank you for your kindness and understanding 🤎

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
@mrsdoi generally think you are so lovely. Ive never seen anything nasty or malice come from you 🤎 we're all gulity of laughing at things in here that we have put or others (ie tams a rhino 🤭)

I had soft spots for the same. But it was a friend who told me to sit back at really watch them. The more I did the more I saw them for who they really are. Not of one us believe you'd dox anyone! We all have your back and we will fight for you.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
remind me of this? was he angies mod? i feel like i missed / forgot that chapter

Mar 11, 2024
london
So Alex you said and I quote “ you went into a live on a race debate asking what you assumed was all white people to let black people in the boxes” unquote so are a group of “ white” people not allowed to speak about racism? Tho ALL races are victims of racism. Now you’re trying to control who can be in a race debate. There was also a live on FYP and everyone was black (no assumptions as they all had cameras on) that ok is it Alex?
Didn’t pearl and many other travellers/gypsies say unless you’re one you can not hold a debate? So what you’ve just stated is everyone but “white” people can go live and discuss things in their own communities except “white” people who have to have a mixed debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.