Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I remember your kindness, you exuded such good dad energy 😭 thank you for your kindness and understanding 🤎
I'll always show kindness to people who show kindness to others , I'll never be able to watch Mrs Doubtfire in the same way again without thinking about you , you're the kind of person that will stick in my thoughts forever , many people do for the right reasons x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Just reading up, @MrsDoubtfire i totally get your post. Even im empathetic to a point. But the thing is as well nobody has mocked her DV or even questioned if it happened nothing everyone's just skeptical because it's been one of a few excuses she's used to get out of the situation. I'm also not as sympathetic as I would be if it was an out of the blue plea for help feeling suicidal. It's always comes after they've been called out for their behaviour and it's emotional manipulation and they fire up lives with no idea who they are triggering. Personally I'd be beside myself if someone went live and said my favourite creator was going to unalive themselves then sat live for hours doing almost nothing but making the situation worse.
It really is upsetting, you’re absolutely right luv 🤎🤎🤎

Reactions: Deleted member 1244

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Never seen a yellow Chinese person in my life and I'm old ... He's digging his own grave here ... Bloody brilliant .... He needs to crawl back under his rock
Unfortunately the term ‘yellow’ is used a lot to target those of eastern Asian descent. What Alex said wasn’t wrong however that’s where that frenchie lost the argument cos Alex leaned in on that massively. Used it as a tool to shut down everything else valid being said 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yes that does make sense. Also i can see why it could be distressing for youe leistening to the last couple of days. there has been a lot of lives talking about how people are on the edge, and its all quite dramatic and horrible compared to the usual silly humour and banter people share here.

Your comments here alyways great and funny and never unkind.

PS....

Screenshot 2024-04-04 103832.png
Lush reply and then that scroll, I needed that 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1244

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
but then what has Grimbsby Gobbler done? and they are a seperate account to Mrs Doubtfire and i dont think mrs doubtfire is actually scottish loll. do they just not like their username? why cant i join a live and say theyve all been racist and that i think theyre all connected in their views?! someone has to explain why they can show elphabas private messages when she was 19? crazy.
They've done nothing. Pigham is thick as do but really arrogant. So thinks all hus thoughts are facts. He thinks he's some investigator, always bringing "stonewall evidence" but just chats s.

He's obsessed with being miss reds mate, so any criticism and he fires up the pigham mobile, starts a live and kicks off. You, baguette are just the next in a long line of people he's exposing, bringing down blah blah pigham.

Reactions: Deleted member 1815

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
remind me of this? was he angies mod? i feel like i missed / forgot that chapter
Yeah , was Angies mod , was called out in here by many for his racist/edl reports , MT & TJ did an `exposure` but didn't give credit that all the info they had came from here , Hoover came in here and started debating his views , I just saw him as a troubled child that had been brainwashed

Reactions: Deleted member 1815
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thank you. Ngl I have been in a horribly dark place which is why I’ve been pushing out for more facts and truth on my tt. Hold genuinely sty people accountable! Why start hate campaigns and witch hunts out on people who aren’t any harm?!

and thank you for putting your heart out there for us as well because it’s not easy. But you’re a good one MrsDoubtfire and we love you ❤️❤️
I understand this so much, just make sure to look after yourself - that’s the priority ❤️‍🩹

I love you guys too 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.