Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Please tell me you’ve all seen Tam’s latest video justifying her use of the word golliwog. She even pulled out a photo of her Egyptian nan to prove she’s not racist 🤦‍♀️ Regardless of if it’s a doll (one that is a racist caricature of black people) it’s also a slur. Jesus Christ has nobody learnt a single thing over these last few days.

Video is on tamtill2023.
I used to get called that as a child as I had tight black curly hair and have olive skin , if suffered racism and I don't think I've any bLack in me .... Mind you I've had some since 😂😂🙈

Mar 2, 2024
Soooooo.....

Alex has reported comment cafe to the police for doxxing (copy and pasting).

He's going to dox everyone unless cassie, baguette and gobbler/doubtfire 1/doubtfire 2/Amanda get in his box to explain themselves to him?
Which One Yes GIF by Pudgy Penguins
heart love GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Soooooo.....

Alex has reported comment cafe to the police for doxxing (copy and pasting).

He's going to dox everyone unless cassie, baguette and gobbler/doubtfire 1/doubtfire 2/Amanda get in his box to explain themselves to him?
Which One Yes GIF by Pudgy Penguins
He doing his best Angie tactics. He's threatening to dox people into leaving and doxing themselves or he'll do it. He's not got any info on anyone he's trying to scare people. How is that fat bastard getting away with trying to terrorise women?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Really Tam if you’re gonna go down that road then I want someone held responsible for the way MummyBelton was inconsolable. And one of the people responsible was YOU!
Exactly 💯 when Tam goes for someone shes like a dog with a bone she doesn't let up at all

Status
Not open for further replies.