Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Click the name then click ignore

IMG_1149.jpeg
Can’t believe it was that easy and I just hadn’t seen it 😂😅 guys I’m not usually that stupid I promise I’m just drained

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
It must be awful reading about yourself as a creator and being called out for xyz BUT opinions aren’t illegal, even if they’re vile and upsetting. I don’t agree with cruel/vile comments or doxxing of course but unless it’s criminal, I can only imagine police advising to block/ignore.

I wouldn’t be able to hack it, I’ll be straight up but that’s why I’m not a live creator 💀
Entertainers get reviewed all the time. If their gimmick is s/provocative/filthy, they'll get s reviews.

If entertainment isn't for them, don't go live. Get another job.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Isn’t scouseslayer the one that defending the trans woman who nearly murdered someone? Chat remember the name now but it’s that wrongun

I’m sure everyone was saying scouseslayer was supporting and defending that one??? I could be wrong but I’m like 90% sure
Jayde Palmer ? And I’m not sure , I think she’s a bit of a nutter and she gets her claws into a creator and keeps on. I’m sure she’s had run ins with Angie, Scouse Slayer likes to make unfounded accusations

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
He’s also been the saviour now he’s helping her and being outraged. I’m not sure if it is him or someone else but I wouldn’t be surprised.
It was J who phoned Hann in Taurian's live to say that Red's address had just been doxxed in the comments, which it wasn't, I was reading all the comments. Brigham and J probably in it together. They are both sly.

Status
Not open for further replies.