Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Soooooo.....

Alex has reported comment cafe to the police for doxxing (copy and pasting).

He's going to dox everyone unless cassie, baguette and gobbler/doubtfire 1/doubtfire 2/Amanda get in his box to explain themselves to him?
Which One Yes GIF by Pudgy Penguins
For doxxing?

Sharing private information? I don’t even have any private information on anyone, let alone am I sharing it.

The police know exactly what information comes under doxxing and what doesn’t. Nothing that has been shared here has been doxxed.

And since only Alex and J seen the apparent doxxing of addresses and nobody else did, it must have been one of them who did it, and their comment ghosted.

OMG
What if that’s how they have a screenshot and NOBODY ELSE not even the mods seen it?

Omg.

Feb 29, 2024
Please tell me you’ve all seen Tam’s latest video justifying her use of the word golliwog. She even pulled out a photo of her Egyptian nan to prove she’s not racist πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Regardless of if it’s a doll (one that is a racist caricature of black people) it’s also a slur. Jesus Christ has nobody learnt a single thing over these last few days.

Video is on tamtill2023.
Everyone knows you can't use that word now!!! She is unbelievable!!!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It must be awful reading about yourself as a creator and being called out for xyz BUT opinions aren’t illegal, even if they’re vile and upsetting. I don’t agree with cruel/vile comments or doxxing of course but unless it’s criminal, I can only imagine police advising to block/ignore.

I wouldn’t be able to hack it, I’ll be straight up but that’s why I’m not a live creator πŸ’€

Status
Not open for further replies.