Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Well Lottie is Mildred Ratched on here I bet my life on it and its been said that was her name when she was in the server. She is also floating around lives on her exposing swearing shep accounts. She was little nutter before and used to cam 2 in MT lives
Do you have any proof of this?
I have noticed this user liking a lot of my posts on TikTok.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I’m still fuming that Pearl had the sheer audacity to demand an apology from Nanny D last night. Who does she think she is. Tony branded them all pedos and she thought his reaction was appropriate because they told his Mrs’s to do off? Get out of here you old goat.
it's just pack mentality now, the leprechaun needs intervention at this point he is spiralling, another baby on the way his behaviour is abhorrent

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I've followed her and not blocked. Yet
OK IM GOING IN "Mission impossible theme tune" 🎵🎵🎵🎵
Tom Cruise GIF

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Exactly. I’ll have Claire’s and the rest of their backs, because I can even dislike someone (not that I do, I actually like the majority of menopause mafia I’ve realised) and still fully and entirely support and back them, if the situation against them is that they are being wronged.

Same with Shep. Can’t stand her, honestly can’t abide that woman, but what happened to her had nowt to do with any of the reasons I dislike her. It makes total sense, unless you’re a bigot.
Feel 100% the same

Feb 29, 2024
Speaking of her crusty minge, and also the fact she sobbed the words ‘I’m not transphobic’ does anyone have the video of Miss Red talking about her pretty minge and saying how pretty her own flaps are, while saying that Evil Queens puss was ugly? I remember it so well and I must have had the video myself at some point but my files aren’t organised whatsoever and I canny find it.
Kebab delivery service

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
That’s truly so lovely of you 💜
Thank you so very much, I really appreciate it.

Eye colour: Brown (hazel)
Hair colour: Black (long)
Race: Pale af white (basically Casper the friendly ghost over here)
Animal: Could I be a human with a black cat pretty please?
Fav hobby: Reading/Writing

Thank you again so very much! 💜
i would love one am going to change my name, i have green eyes, long mid brown hair with blonde highllights in the front, olive skinned, female, and i love cleaning ( diagnosed OCD)

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Has anyone tested the waters and followed Irish Kelly from their comment cafe tiktok account? Is she blocking us? If she goes private again today il drop kick her in the head....

Edit to say good morning!!! I always forget 👌🤣
She fing hates me so I won’t even risk it. But I follow her on my main and can always successfully sneak in on it 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.