Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
morning feckers what's occurring
bbc GIF
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😘 😘

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She's just a beg. And little does she know alex is her biggest troll. She will be crying when he doxes her minge pics 📸 🤣🤣
Speaking of her crusty minge, and also the fact she sobbed the words ‘I’m not transphobic’ does anyone have the video of Miss Red talking about her pretty minge and saying how pretty her own flaps are, while saying that Evil Queens puss was ugly? I remember it so well and I must have had the video myself at some point but my files aren’t organised whatsoever and I canny find it.

Thank you 🥰. That’s what their agenda is. They’re going to try and blame comment cafe for everything. The false accusations are getting out of hand. The behaviour that these big TikTok creators keep enabling is ridiculous. I do think a lot of people have seen through it as well.
We are all here for the same reasons. We’ve become a little team now. All we can do is keep putting the truth out there and more and more will start seeing through them

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Pearl seems to be happy and content battling a person who's trying to pretend to be like pearl and putting on a poor act by wearing same clothes as her.
pearl jumped in clairebears box briefly last night about her clapping in the angry leprechaun tony's comments, she's a cocky mouthy t, age of her it's embarrassing

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Speaking of her crusty minge, and also the fact she sobbed the words ‘I’m not transphobic’ does anyone have the video of Miss Red talking about her pretty minge and saying how pretty her own flaps are, while saying that Evil Queens puss was ugly? I remember it so well and I must have had the video myself at some point but my files aren’t organised whatsoever and I canny find it.
I remember that live, maybe reddit? She was basically saying her minge was real 😒😒😒

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Never heard that before!!! How interesting would love to see the SR of that

Feb 29, 2024
Every single word of this 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Sending lots of love to all of you! 🤎
This week has been a hard week for a lot of us on comments cafe! But don’t let these people manipulate and gaslight you! Some of you are the kindest people I have come across in all my years on social media, and your kindness shouldn’t be wasted on miss red, pearl, j, tiny or any of these other fs that don’t give a do about anyone but their little crew!
Sorry about the rants this morning but i know alot of people in here suffer with mental health on all different levels, I do myself! that’s why I’m so passionate because using suicide to pull at peoples heart strings and manipulate, because you don’t want to take accountability is just absolutely abhorrent!

Status
Not open for further replies.