Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Sending lots of love to all of you! šŸ¤Ž
This week has been a hard week for a lot of us on comments cafe! But donā€™t let these people manipulate and gaslight you! Some of you are the kindest people I have come across in all my years on social media, and your kindness shouldnā€™t be wasted on miss red, pearl, j, tiny or any of these other fs that donā€™t give a do about anyone but their little crew!
Sorry about the rants this morning but i know alot of people in here suffer with mental health on all different levels, I do myself! thatā€™s why Iā€™m so passionate because using suicide to pull at peoples heart strings and manipulate, because you donā€™t want to take accountability is just absolutely abhorrent!
100% agree. Whilst I was working yesterday I also made the conscious decision not to come on here or tiktok. I was way too angry and triggered.

They're a bunch of fs with zombie followers

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Can we keep highlighting what G said last night about hypocrite Alex being low key racist.... making fun of the Asian community in Birmingham by making fun of accents and commenting on the population on a phone call to G.

I'm sick of his hero complex when he is in fact a lying hypocrite just desperate to be someone on the App.

IMG_7933.jpeg

I tried my best, but this is meant to be Comment Cafe welcoming the Menopause Mafia. I put in ā€œmenopausal women looking sadā€. Ffs

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Whatā€™s the point Claire and all that lot blocked miss red last night and want nothing to do with her! Why would anyone want to be associated with miss red at the moment, especially when she was supporting Tony yesterday too! We will all have Claireā€™s back she doesnā€™t need a t like red!
Exactly. Iā€™ll have Claireā€™s and the rest of their backs, because I can even dislike someone (not that I do, I actually like the majority of menopause mafia Iā€™ve realised) and still fully and entirely support and back them, if the situation against them is that they are being wronged.

Same with Shep. Canā€™t stand her, honestly canā€™t abide that woman, but what happened to her had nowt to do with any of the reasons I dislike her. It makes total sense, unless youā€™re a bigot.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I love to make AI photos for our cafe crew šŸ©µ If you donā€™t have one yet from one of us and/or would like one, just reply with the following please!

Eye colour
Hair colour/length
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether youā€™re a chosen animal or a human with said animal)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)
Oooh could I have one please? Iā€™m Pickle on TikTok
Blue Eyes
White
Long dark wavy hair
Woman
White/apricot poodle
Being out in nature x šŸ„°

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Iā€™m still watching up but MORNING GUYS

Someone go live at 10ak to do FYP because the the red haired gobbler one isnā€™t about it today, she wonā€™t be on the tikky tokky place today, sheā€™s coming back tamarra, when she will resume videos of the F page thing and protect her racist friends then instead of today.

SOMEONE DO IT. I canā€™t because I am so tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.