Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2023
Here you go 🐱

IMG_3398.jpeg
Thank you so much 🥰🥰

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Really???? Just a big massive coincidence that the same name Mildred Ratched was used in the plm server and it was Lottie.....I think not
some of you need to lay off the cool aid and take minute to breathe. So quick to jump to the answer.
Lottie does not own a fictional character for do sakes 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Surly today is a drinking day for her 🤣
I hope so. I hope she gets mortal and rants about miss red getting all that sympathy cause Angie hates others getting the attention. She needs to out what they discuss in private. Bet they talk about the shape of angies fanny flaps, bonding over the clapper situation

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Really???? Just a big massive coincidence that the same name Mildred Ratched was used in the plm server and it was Lottie.....I think not
Alex has got a tiny button mushroom should I assume you’re him 🤔 🕵️‍♀️

You know what does get me suspicious - those with an encyclopedic knowledge of the 3 letter group and their server.

But in all seriousness stop the game of guess who - unless it’s stonewall solid 🤷‍♀️

Feb 29, 2024
Wow, that’s incredibly offensive to those who have to have colostomy bags. They have to deal with jokes and mocking already. How dare he. That’s pissed me off as I’ve a family member that suffered depression from being told their colostomy bag is now permanent, after removal of 7/8ths of their bowel from barely operable cancer. Big up DG you absolute t
He needs pulling up on this!! So sorry to hear about your family member xx

Status
Not open for further replies.